Honeyed Pasture I'll grab my light and go with you
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
179 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
I would love a @Kivaluk if you have time/he can be here, but otherwise this is all welcome!
He found himself backtracking, not quite retracing his steps (because fuck that weird forest and that weird guy he'd met there) but nonetheless returning the way he'd come. It was a first. He'd had a policy since leaving The Gilded Sea: never the same place twice. He meant to turn every stone, cross the whole world if it meant finding Ophelia.
Something about Moonglow was distracting him, though. He told himself it was Moonglow anyway; that Shikoba had left such an impression that the pack was burned into his mind. Yeah. It was definitely that. He trudged through the snowy field and wondered what he would do when he got there. Maybe he would bring a gift, ask if they'd heard or seen anything since his last visit. It hadn't been very long though; he didn't think they would have any information, and why ask if he knew the answer? Maybe he would ask about what's-his-face...
No. No, that was a bad idea.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Messages In This Thread
I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 04, 2023, 08:54 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 04, 2023, 09:12 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 04, 2023, 10:23 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 05, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 06, 2023, 09:42 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 08, 2023, 06:18 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 09, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 25, 2023, 07:19 AM