Honeyed Pasture I'll grab my light and go with you
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
167 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He brought up Ophelia, and Tybault had to resist the urge to bristle. It wasn't really any of his business, and if he thought that Tybault was giving up, he was wrong. They were all wrong.
But it was easier to let that slide and talk about tracking instead. Tybault laughed when he said he was after a fawn. Bit fucked up, isn't it? He said, picturing the reverse in his mind: a buck hunting an injured wolf pup and its mother. It was a ridiculous mental image, but he imagined it could be sad if one took it seriously. So it was a little fucked up. Not that I'm judging. Circle of life and all. You ever wonder what it would be like to be on the other side, though? He hadn't always thought of things like that, but Ophelia was gone now, and he sort of missed that kind of idle speculation. He wasn't very good at it, but the attempt made him feel less lonely.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Messages In This Thread
I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 04, 2023, 08:54 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 04, 2023, 09:12 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 04, 2023, 10:23 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 05, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 06, 2023, 09:42 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 08, 2023, 06:18 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 09, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 25, 2023, 07:19 AM