Deepwood Weald For that with which you are.
329 Posts
Ooc — Twin
You are not alone in that shipping. <3 And they were in different packs so probably not related :D.

Maiken didn't know much about this beast of a male. He was what Svartravn wolves should be, absolutely. Had she brought him home to her father, he'd have accepted him without question and claimed him better than she.

She was gentle to his hard edges, and she found he intrigued her more than seh cared to admit. Never had anyone gotten her to let her guard down so well.

His question drew her pause and she placed a paw near her face as she thought of the answer. She looked up at him with brown eyes and dipped a tiny muzzle down.

I was the runt. I couldn't fight or hunt as well as my family. My father wanted to kill me, but as you know Svartravn's always need healers. So my mother kept me alive, she nursed me to health anyway. Taught me how to cure ailments and fix wounds. Then when I couldn't learn from her anymore i moved on to others until I knew all i could that was offered in that little village. And I took solace in the plants after every beating and wound my father littered me with. Have you not seen all the scars?

They were everywhere on her. Tiny nicks and bits where her father had wanted to maim, and kill and wound.
Messages In This Thread
For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 20, 2022, 09:34 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - December 20, 2022, 09:55 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 20, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - December 20, 2022, 10:22 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 20, 2022, 10:29 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - December 20, 2022, 10:55 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 21, 2022, 07:19 AM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - December 29, 2022, 01:34 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - December 29, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Jörmungandr - January 11, 2023, 06:44 PM
RE: For that with which you are. - by Maleah - January 11, 2023, 06:55 PM