The Smoke-Colored Mountains
<!-- HTML Codes by Quackit.com --><span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;font-variant:small-caps;color:000000;">get T r u s t e d stay U n k n o w n</span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Paige
After showing enough submission Hawkeye signaled for Vires to rise, and so she did. Vires did know that she wasnt owned by her alpha, she meant to show respect to Hawkeye. Vires nodded to her after she finished her statement in understanding. 

After Hawkeye smiled Vires felt she could relax a little. While the light drizzle was still going on it made the ground a little muddy. Vires because of this resisted sitting on her haunches. When Hawkeye asked if she liked it up here she nodded. As Hawkeye continued on about having Vires explore new activities she couldn't help but get a gleam in her eye. The possibility of being able to travel everywhere and not getting in trouble made the she wolf excited. Hawkeye finished with noting the waters in the northwest.  "I will gladly look to the northwest in search of waters." Vires stated proudly accepting the quest.  "I will say my goodbyes and be off by dawn of tomorrow." Vires continued. Vires was just excited to not feel cooped up in the plateau anymore. Now Vires also didn't feel so worthless, she could help her pack while fulfilling her desires.

set by sophie
Messages In This Thread
The Smoke-Colored Mountains - by Hawkeye - November 27, 2013, 04:43 PM
RE: The Smoke-Colored Mountains - by Vires - December 16, 2013, 11:42 AM
RE: The Smoke-Colored Mountains - by Hawkeye - December 17, 2013, 11:55 AM
RE: The Smoke-Colored Mountains - by Vires - December 17, 2013, 12:19 PM
RE: The Smoke-Colored Mountains - by Hawkeye - December 17, 2013, 01:23 PM
RE: The Smoke-Colored Mountains - by Vires - December 17, 2013, 02:13 PM
RE: The Smoke-Colored Mountains - by Hawkeye - December 18, 2013, 02:21 PM