Silverlight Terrace I can try my best to just pretend
The Shieldmaiden
277 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The child is still healing from the day she killed the yearling man before the raid and she is tired, therefore even as Arashi stands there and takes her blows, the damage she does is more or less equivalent to a 6-month old kitten to a fully grown akita.

Sovereign heaves and shakes as she cries, finally registering that nothing she does will make this bastard feel sorry for leaving.
That is enough to get her to heave for one last sharp shove at the agouti man as she continues to try and regain control of herself.
She glares at him as she continues to tremble with emotion and adrenaline before razor-gliding her gaze to the darker-pelted man that had initially attempted to intervene.
She did not recognize him yet.

So she stands there with newfound confusion as her golden gaze flicks from Arashi to Alduin and back as if silently demanding an explanation. 
Sovereign subconsciously holds her mother's demanding air as she glares between the two men.
The Only Thing They Fear Is You
Messages In This Thread
I can try my best to just pretend - by Sovereign - January 17, 2023, 11:50 PM
RE: I can try my best to just pretend - by Alduin - January 18, 2023, 12:09 AM
RE: I can try my best to just pretend - by Arashi - January 18, 2023, 12:16 AM
RE: I can try my best to just pretend - by Sovereign - January 26, 2023, 06:50 AM