Redhawk Caldera we’re not that different at all
this is my moment in the sun
67 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
We can fade if you’d like given Ani’s departure, though I’d also love to keep going until they reach the den!<3

The moments passed, but the sisters did not keep him waiting. Chicky-D came first and a rush of warmth brimmed Stratos’ heart. A smile fluttered and his tail stirred the snow. But the girl met him with a rush of something different.

His smile faltered to a furrow and a frown.

Chicky-D melted against him and he draped his leg around her, like he had done once or twice with his own kin. What had happened to the shining girl he’d met in the woods?

And where was Ani?

Her words washed over him like a sheet of ice. Almost drowned? Almost drowned? Almost drowned? And by the time their echoes had stopped, he realized his friend was looking at him with those large, verdant eyes that reminded him of springtime and summer.

Rimmed, now, with redness and tears.

He stared down at her, understanding what she meant, yet unable to comprehend. Ani was young - just a kid! Just like Chicky-D. Just like him.

I want to see her, was that his voice? Strained and echoed, and not fully catching up to him. You will take me, Dee? Please.
Common | Inuktitut | Greek
Messages In This Thread
we’re not that different at all - by Stratos - January 11, 2023, 04:34 PM
RE: we’re not that different at all - by Chickadee - January 11, 2023, 05:40 PM
RE: we’re not that different at all - by Stratos - January 28, 2023, 11:08 AM
RE: we’re not that different at all - by Chickadee - January 28, 2023, 02:25 PM