The Heartwood Don't fuck with me, I have the power of god AND anime on my side! HYAAAAA!!
The Shieldmaiden
277 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Sovereign was too caught up in her emotional outburst to notice Ensio at first, but eventually the tingle of eyes watching drew her to pause, glaring his direction with tear-filled eyes as her forelimbs gripped the tree in her hesitance. 
Hackles rising at first, she raised her lips to reveal the tips of her teeth, only to realize she recognized him, vaguely, but still...
Her fur smoothened and she dropped back to all four paws to face the somewhat-older male, eyes inquisitive...
She didn't remember if he had given his name or if they had even spoken, but she did very, very faintly remember a game of tug-o-war with a corpse. 
Her tail swayed softly at the memory, but stilled quickly after as she remembered that she wasn't the same girl from back then...
She had killed someone, nearly died, and nearly died again, all in the span of almost a year...
And lost both her parents in one way or another in the same span of time....
Tears began rolling down her cheeks again.

All she felt was lost and hurt and alone.

But even as her body trembled as she fought to keep control of herself (this time), she did not move for Ensio, instead letting out a whistle-whine of sadness while she sniffed the air his direction to try and find certainty that she had met him before.

She chuffed softly after a minute, a rough and broken sound from the crying, tilting her head slightly and swaying her tail again a few times....

Friend???? Her body language asked, in place of her words.
The Only Thing They Fear Is You
Messages In This Thread