Redhawk Caldera I heard the cries of an orphan
29 Posts
Ooc —
<3 thanks for joining you two!! I apologize again for his… people skills xD

At first, no one came.

Bloodydamn. Was even this the right place? There were no other sawed off mountains around, and the wolf scent ran strong around the outskirts — but the more he lingered, the more he noted no signs of the strange girl.

Had she sent him into a trap? No, she didn’t seem that clever, even with the innocence about her. A diversion, then? To get him away?

Why did he even care?

A raven cawed overhead and Vaska blinked up from his brooding, reality fuzzing back into life. He’d been staring, eyes hard and fixed on the ground the scent line wove across, and had missed a woman’s approach. Inky and pretty, with legs that looked like they could carry her quick and jade stone eyes that looked at him as wary as he felt.

One o’ your daughters got shredded by a cat, his words were rough, as though scratched around rocks, and another woman came upon them then, this one soft with signs of motherhood and golden furred everywhere Amalia was not. Quiet, too. Perplexed.

Dee, wassit? that’s what her sister had called her, anyway. He shook his head just get your medic, don’t reckon she’s got much time.
Messages In This Thread
I heard the cries of an orphan - by Vaska - February 03, 2023, 12:32 AM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Amalia - February 07, 2023, 10:38 AM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Teya - February 09, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Vaska - February 10, 2023, 10:44 AM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Amalia - February 10, 2023, 06:19 PM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Teya - February 10, 2023, 10:54 PM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Bridget - February 16, 2023, 05:53 PM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Vaska - February 17, 2023, 11:02 AM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Amalia - February 17, 2023, 11:08 AM