Redhawk Caldera I heard the cries of an orphan
29 Posts
Ooc —
He didn’t have to convince them or nothin’. Didn’t have to prove his reliability or worth. His word meant something here, maybe for the first time ever. Maybe because they’d known their girl was missin’, and they actually cared to find her.

He shook himself.

’bout a full day’s travel, and his heart cursed at the sheer thought of turning round without a rest and running all the way back. Her sister or something is with her.

Go here, Vaska, lead us there, Vaska. Bloodydamn, after all this, they’d better have a spread of meats for him to gorge and a bison spread to spend the rest of his days sleeping on.

But he bit his tongue and simply nodded. It’d all be over soon enough and then he’d start to work on cutting out his bleeding heart. He only noticed the new lady, carrying herbs, as he turned to plough back in the direction he’d come, but he kept on his way and pretended he hadn’t seen her. He was already leading this rescue mission, no way was he about to get himself roped into carrying medicine, too. These pack wolves could sort that stuff out amongst the three of them.

last from Vaska! Feel free to start a new thread with them arriving, if I don’t get to it first ^^
Messages In This Thread
I heard the cries of an orphan - by Vaska - February 03, 2023, 12:32 AM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Amalia - February 07, 2023, 10:38 AM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Teya - February 09, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Vaska - February 10, 2023, 10:44 AM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Amalia - February 10, 2023, 06:19 PM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Teya - February 10, 2023, 10:54 PM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Bridget - February 16, 2023, 05:53 PM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Vaska - February 17, 2023, 11:02 AM
RE: I heard the cries of an orphan - by Amalia - February 17, 2023, 11:08 AM