Gyrfalcon's Keep He walked down a busy street staring solely at his feet
76 Posts
Ooc —
Thyra spoke, and Asvoria listened. All to be told was expected. She had known the old ways were disappearing in the home she once knew. Now she was only glad that Solveig and her child saw it too.

It is their choice to make these changes. But it makes me glad to know that not all have forgotten, A warm smile and honeyed tone accompanied her words, for all was meant with sincerity. 

Turning slowly, she beckoned the warrior's daughter to follow. Come, daughter of Idun, and soon to be pupil of Freya. We will wait for your mother here. They would travel further into the mountainside. A place where they would be hidden and safe from those of this unknown world.

Hoping the girl would soon fall in step, Asvoria began to explain what would come next. I must find a quiet place, for I have not been able to pray sincerely. The gods have words to share with me. They had done so yet, but she knew it to be soon. They will tell us what lies ahead. Our next steps. For this was not the end of their journey, but the beginning.

Idun — Goddess of spring and youth
Freya — Goddess of love, fertility, battle, and death

Old Norse | Common Tongue
— —
Hover over text for unknown tongue translations.
Messages In This Thread
RE: He walked down a busy street staring solely at his feet - by Asvoria - February 22, 2023, 03:55 AM