The Sentinels yeah, i know we made plans with the neons
179 Posts
Ooc — delaney
All Welcome 
a wild naturalist thread! tag for reference! <3

he leaves @Vairë's side with a nuzzle to her cheek, a kiss to her forehead and soft rasped words that he would only be a territory over exploring the forest clad sentinels with an invitation for her to join him should she feel inclined later ( or at all ).

that had been when the afternoon sun had been beginning it's descent towards the sea's horizon.

time had slipped away from him, and the dark of the sentinels closes in. he stayed where the forest was the oldest, untouched by regrowth but the scars of whatever natural disaster had prompted the regrowth in the affected area.

rhaegal slips through the trees, old and creaking against the whipping salty sea air, met with stretch of grasses that lead to a rocky outlook of cliff that plummets straight to the crashing sea below.

above him, the night sky blossoms as dusk blooms into night; clear and full of stars.

Messages In This Thread
yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Rhaegal - March 08, 2023, 04:28 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 08, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 09, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 09:13 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 15, 2023, 02:52 PM