The Sentinels yeah, i know we made plans with the neons
179 Posts
Ooc — delaney
moontide.

it's name instantly reminds him of moonglow; but before he can think too much further on it her words of out here grabs and demands his attention.

where exactly was 'out here' and would it interfere with the plans he and vairë were trying to make?

though, in all fairness, the newly weds had no solid plan ... but were chasing her dream of an unnamed bay and saltsons and seadaughters.

tryin' tae find the bay that my doewife saw in her dreams. rhaegal replies. chasin' the coast while enjoyin' the married life.

a grin tugs across his lips which hardens into a line of contemplation.

where is moontide layin' claim tae? he inquires, unable to get that gnawing worry off of his mind.

Messages In This Thread
yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Rhaegal - March 08, 2023, 04:28 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 08, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 09, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Rhaegal - March 11, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 09:13 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 15, 2023, 02:52 PM