The Sentinels yeah, i know we made plans with the neons
179 Posts
Ooc — delaney
thank ye. rhaegal's grin turns boyish in it's nature; still trying to wrap his mind around being a staghusband.

blossoming worries are set to ease!

a plateau, not a bay.

if ye want tae, rhaegal says, not wanting her to feel like she needed to show him to reassure him that the sveijarns didn't have competition for any of bays along the coast.

i saw 'em briefly at my weddin'. rhaegal murmurs, trying to remember the connection vairë shared with them. sister? trying to keep it all straight was a bit of a struggle for rhaegal who was still learning the vast web of connections he's married into. might've been introduced. it was a flurry of activities. but in truth, he'd been eyes for vairë only.

Messages In This Thread
yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Rhaegal - March 08, 2023, 04:28 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 08, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 09, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 09:13 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Rhaegal - March 12, 2023, 09:30 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 15, 2023, 02:52 PM