The Sentinels yeah, i know we made plans with the neons
179 Posts
Ooc — delaney
though rhaegal had spoken of letting her show him where moontide was forming, he hesitates on second thought. he was a married man now and he hadn't informed his doewife that he would be gone too long. in all fairness, he hadn't even told her he would be in the neighboring territory.

a glimpse is given skyward, gaze trailing over the celestial map overhead.

on second thought i'll wait 'til vairë is awake, he says, lingering notes of apology in his tone. i'm sure she'll want tae visit her family.

he, himself, didn't know many other than the moonmother and didn't feel right going in one of the sister packs by himself.

it was an affair, but not spoken in a bad way. magical. rhaegal, not good with words failed to properly explain it. another glimpse skyward. i cannae put it tae words.

Messages In This Thread
yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Rhaegal - March 08, 2023, 04:28 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 08, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 09, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 09:13 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Rhaegal - March 15, 2023, 05:06 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 15, 2023, 02:52 PM