Two Rivers Isle And I just stood there like a ghost [AW]
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich quickly backed away from Lykos when the man said he was done. He tutted at his words, feeling bad, and shook his head. That is not true. Well. I am bigger than you, but there are different kinds of strength. Perhaps I have bigger muscles, but you are faster and more agile than I could ever be. Maybe you should... try different fighting techniques? You would do well to use your opponents' strengths against them, or work on tiring them with your quicker speed and then striking. Realizing, he was rambling, Ulrich shut his mouth. He just hated when others felt bad about things that were not their fault, and, as the leader of this pack, he felt he had some responsibility in Lykos' emotional well-being.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
And I just stood there like a ghost [AW] - by Ulrich - March 06, 2023, 12:26 PM
RE: And I just stood there like a ghost [AW] - by Ulrich - April 03, 2023, 07:38 PM