Gilded Bay everything i've ever let go of
Loner
174 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Hope this amount of pp is alright. Let me know if otherwise. Willing to change :)

She stopped her trek across the sands as he approached. As she turned to look at him, he saw her crystal blue eyes. Hazed over. As though she were looking through him. "Miss...Can you hear me?" he asked now only feet away.

Her whole body was shivering and shaking, like the weight of her own tiny body would be enough to cause her legs to buckle. Andr scanned the area quickly, looking at the options around them. Sands and rocks were all that existed in their immediate vicinity. He could see grass and perhaps trees to the distance South and East. No one else either. This gave Andr mixed feelings. On the one hand, he was no medic and the presence of another could be helpful. But he was also relieved to think that if someone had done this to her, they were now gone.

With no intelligible response, he thought he must take matters into his own hands. "Excuse me Miss... I mean only to help" he said before crouching to the ground, crawling between her front and back legs, and lifting her onto his back. He hated the idea of invading her personal space without consent, but what choice did he have? The water soaking her pelt was the only thing truly giving her weight, as he felt her ribcage against his back and spine.

Thin. She was so thin. With an upset huff, Andr looked around again and spotted a large flat rock and trotted in that direction. A speed at which he could keep control of her on his back. The rock was large enough to stand or lay on while providing a small amount of shade from the morning sun. He stopped in front of it and pondered.

Shade or Sun. She'd likely been out in the sun all morning. But she was drenched in water. The feeling of her shallow and slow breaths against his back felt like a ticking clock. No time to think. Just do.

He stepped onto the rock and crouched down again. Moving forward and allowing her to gently slide down his back. Turning to her "You can rest safely here. Or I can move you to the shade should you prefer it." he said. Face close to hers to hear anything she might be able to say.
Messages In This Thread
everything i've ever let go of - by Iaghe - April 03, 2023, 09:41 PM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Andr - April 04, 2023, 07:31 PM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Iaghe - April 04, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Andr - April 05, 2023, 11:07 AM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Iaghe - April 05, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Andr - April 07, 2023, 06:58 PM