Twisted Slough Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Didn't see this until today!

Ulrich did not like to leave his wife and newly-born children, but he was still Leader of the Isle, and it was still his job to patrol the surrounding areas, to check for threats or for any possible recruits. He also hated the nearby swamp and wished that it were a bit farther from the Isle sometimes so that he wouldn't have to enter it at all.

He wrinkled his nose at the smell of the place and the feel of squishy mud between his toes, but continued his patrol. As dark and dank as it was in here, he was taken completely by surprise when he came across a wolf, having been unable to smell them what with all the other unpleasant smells in here. Oh! he said, and took a step back, his heart pounding. He took a breath, smiling. You startled me. H-Hello there.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Heph - April 01, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Ulrich - April 06, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Heph - April 06, 2023, 10:30 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Ulrich - April 11, 2023, 03:59 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Heph - April 13, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Ulrich - April 26, 2023, 05:13 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Heph - April 27, 2023, 11:16 AM