Twisted Slough Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Heph, Ulrich repeated, taking deep breaths to restore his heartbeat to normal. He opened his mouth to say more, to introduce himself, but saw that she was thinking hard, so he closed his mouth again.

Moontide. A trade... It seemed a good idea, especially what with the pups just born. Now there were little ones to think of, and an alliance with another pack would make him feel safer. Yes, I think a trade of some kind might be a good idea. Then he stopped. Perhaps they did not want a full alliance, but merely a one-time trade? Was something wrong? Was someone at Moontide hurt? What do you need from us? he asked, and looked down at the package that Heph offered. What is it?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Heph - April 01, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Ulrich - April 06, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Heph - April 06, 2023, 10:30 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Ulrich - April 11, 2023, 03:59 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Heph - April 13, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Ulrich - April 26, 2023, 05:13 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Heph - April 27, 2023, 11:16 AM