Two Rivers Isle I see the light
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
swooning over these puppy posts because they are so cute

iseul was not always the best gift-giver, but that certainly didn't mean that she lacked the try to bring something thoughtful to the den of her leaders. thankfully, within the early season of spring, some flowers had already begun to take hold of the land and start their blooms.

today, iseul collected some common heather, which sported several purple and white blossoms along the plant with some leafy greens to tie it all together. and when she came to the mouth of the den, the first thing she did not expect to hear was a noise from the puppies!

so, the lumbering woman comes to chuff to the inhabitants, though when she peers in, she spots a little pudgy thing that looked equal parts of both ady and ully. with a mouthful of heather, iseul comes to lean her head near everarda and gently puff her nose at her, curious of her reaction to a stranger.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
I see the light - by Everarda - April 15, 2023, 06:40 PM
RE: I see the light - by Iseul - April 16, 2023, 12:22 AM
RE: I see the light - by Everarda - April 16, 2023, 06:36 AM
RE: I see the light - by Taggak - April 17, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: I see the light - by Iseul - April 25, 2023, 12:51 AM
RE: I see the light - by Everarda - April 25, 2023, 07:04 AM
RE: I see the light - by Iseul - April 29, 2023, 10:34 PM