Ocean's Breath Plateau fly a boat or float your favorite kite
36 Posts
Ooc —
A slight feeling of unease passed through Totoro at this particular detail about Void’s past. They kept in mind that he had changed for the better since, though their inner feminine remained disquieted even as they continued to listen raptly to his every word.

What is this ‘trans man’ you speak of? they asked curiously, having never heard this particular term despite their own gender ambiguity. I quite understand that, they added quietly, once more thinking of Marie.

Totoro gave Void a moment to answer his question, which worked as a nice segue into responding to his own inquiry. It was a common question, one they did not mind fielding, though they felt a slight misgiving as they recollected Void’s references to his previous treatment of women.

I am neither, they said, which they usually followed with, “I am both,” though today they did not.

In fact, they did not elaborate at all, instead saying, Did you and this loner discuss the possibility of pups when you laid together? Perhaps she wanted to raise them alone. I have heard of such things…
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
fly a boat or float your favorite kite - by Totoro - April 17, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: fly a boat or float your favorite kite - by Void - April 17, 2023, 02:59 PM
RE: fly a boat or float your favorite kite - by Totoro - April 17, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: fly a boat or float your favorite kite - by Void - April 17, 2023, 05:44 PM
RE: fly a boat or float your favorite kite - by Totoro - April 18, 2023, 08:09 AM
RE: fly a boat or float your favorite kite - by Void - April 18, 2023, 08:49 AM
RE: fly a boat or float your favorite kite - by Totoro - April 18, 2023, 09:18 AM
RE: fly a boat or float your favorite kite - by Void - April 18, 2023, 09:25 AM
RE: fly a boat or float your favorite kite - by Totoro - April 18, 2023, 09:33 AM
RE: fly a boat or float your favorite kite - by Void - April 18, 2023, 11:51 AM
RE: fly a boat or float your favorite kite - by Totoro - April 18, 2023, 12:07 PM
RE: fly a boat or float your favorite kite - by Void - April 18, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: fly a boat or float your favorite kite - by Totoro - April 18, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: fly a boat or float your favorite kite - by Void - April 18, 2023, 09:05 PM