Two Rivers Isle I see the light
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
the little girl of the litter seemed brave, and iseul certainly liked a friendly kid!

despite her bumbling steps, she did make contact with her nose. and with a mighty thump! iseul's rump was on the ground with a wagging tail as she looks over the ice-blue eyes that were crackling open like wonderous gems on the newest litter. and perhaps afraid to do much more, iseul remains still and just lets the girl do whatever she feels the need to do.

and while an ear does come to turn at the sound of a cry, it soon becomes quiet again. hopefully, iseul was not the reason for such an unpleasant noise, but considering how quickly it came and went, she had to assume that it was perhaps something else. "눈송이," is what she would come to secretly call the girl in her tongue, meaning snowflake, "you... beautiful like ady mom."

meant to sound more along the lines of "you're as beautiful as ever and you look like your mom", iseul said something at least kind of along those lines. she was never sure how much they could understand at such an age, so iseul decides to spit out the heather she's picked and plop her pink tongue across the girl's nape in a sweet manner.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
I see the light - by Everarda - April 15, 2023, 06:40 PM
RE: I see the light - by Iseul - April 16, 2023, 12:22 AM
RE: I see the light - by Everarda - April 16, 2023, 06:36 AM
RE: I see the light - by Taggak - April 17, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: I see the light - by Iseul - April 25, 2023, 12:51 AM
RE: I see the light - by Everarda - April 25, 2023, 07:04 AM
RE: I see the light - by Iseul - April 29, 2023, 10:34 PM