Twisted Slough Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich nodded thoughtfully at her words. He thought of his little ones, still so small that he wasn't sure they'd get much pleasure out of chewing on furs. But perhaps once they started teething...

I'm sure we have some extra supplies to spare, he said, thinking about a pair of antlers that had been lying dried out in the sun for some time. He had been thinking it might make a good playground for the pups, but if Moontide needed it more, then that was fine. Well, I think this trading idea is wonderful. Please don't hesitate to reach out to the Isle if you need anything. I'll be sure to tell the others about you so they know to treat you well if any of you show up. He smiled at Heph.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Heph - April 01, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Ulrich - April 06, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Heph - April 06, 2023, 10:30 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Ulrich - April 11, 2023, 03:59 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Heph - April 13, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Ulrich - April 26, 2023, 05:13 PM
RE: Trouble Looking or Looking for Trouble - by Heph - April 27, 2023, 11:16 AM