Raven's Watch And so her Journey Begins..
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
As large as she was, the black Alfa was silent on her paws. They carried her with a confident grace she'd had since she was a wee lass, all the way back to the beloved natal pack that had given it to her. Frostcrest, they called themselves, a band of honorable bandits that still spoke to her heart and soul as if she hadn't left. Yet here she was, far from the lands of her birth, and what an adventure it had turned out to be. A grin couldn't help but find its way onto her face. 

Her silence, however, was broken by something she'd never done before: a gentle voice slipped out of her, perhaps preparing those yet to come of what they could expect.

Yer gunna 'ave so many stories ta listen to, she chuckled to her bloated belly, taking a moment to pause and give her shoulder a quick lick. Meylodi couldn't reach her stomach. I'll fill yer heads with Gran's words as she filled mine, an' yer ne'er gonna ferget where yer mam came from. We small, mo pháistí, but we plenty enough fer ya all. Ya ne'er gunna go hungry like and yer ne'er gunna pine fer anythin'. An' I gonna pertect cha all we me very aun teeth if me have ta. Ain't no one touchin' ya tat shouldn't. Bannit's honor. That gave her pause, but she continued. Bannits we be not, nor am I. After all, it wouldn't be proper to say the contrary when they had yet to formally introduce themselves to the packs up and down the mountain range. 

The only thing she'd stolen over the past year had been the heart of her mate, which she had left sleeping for once in his life to go about and get some fresh air. Their den was beginning to get cramped, and it certainly would feel more so in the coming weeks. 

Thus the young mother found herself upon Raven's Watch, not far from her pack and where her new life had begun. No scent upon the motionless wind and the moon bright upon her pelt. Her golden gaze was set not on an overhead sky but on the brighter pelt of a white lass upon her borders, fragile and yet to be written in stone as they were. 

Hallo? her voice carried every ounce of her authority in a single word, she was rather proud of herself for it. Ain't seen ya 'roud befere - what be yer name, lass?
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
Messages In This Thread
And so her Journey Begins.. - by Sirris - June 02, 2023, 12:40 AM
RE: And so her Journey Begins.. - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 06:59 AM
RE: And so her Journey Begins.. - by Sirris - June 02, 2023, 07:29 AM
RE: And so her Journey Begins.. - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 08:59 AM
RE: And so her Journey Begins.. - by Sirris - June 02, 2023, 09:24 AM
RE: And so her Journey Begins.. - by Void - June 02, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: And so her Journey Begins.. - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 01:48 PM
RE: And so her Journey Begins.. - by Void - June 02, 2023, 05:46 PM