Raven's Watch And so her Journey Begins..
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
As it 'app'ns, I wasn't barne 'ere either. Seeri? Excitement rose within the mother-Alfa as she heard the word slip past her tongue, and... it wasn't too far from the name that the white fae had uttered. Unlike Moorhen and Kiche, two other members of the pack. Meylodi could only hope that she would get to the point she could find a way to bend her words to say their names correctly. Her voice's lack of name-saying grace irritated her greatly, despite how smoothly and gently words flowed otherwise.

Her frame stood tall, slightly wincing as one of the pups decided her rib hadn't gotten kicked in a while, and that was completely, utterly unacceptable. Endearing, in a way, but she wouldn't miss their quickening. 

Despite the leader's stance, she radiated an aura of the warmth of a mother, wrapped in frost—a rugged, surefooted beauty with a thick coat of spilled midnight. The Alfa wasn't aggressive, but nor would she back down if it came to a fight, belly full of pups or not.

She dipped her head, acknowledging the submission with a chuff. It was new - not even the she-dog in their to-be-formed ranks had done such a thing, though perhaps Kiche didn't know how yet. Me name be Meylodi. Might I sit an' lis'en ta yer tale?
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
Messages In This Thread
And so her Journey Begins.. - by Sirris - June 02, 2023, 12:40 AM
RE: And so her Journey Begins.. - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 06:59 AM
RE: And so her Journey Begins.. - by Sirris - June 02, 2023, 07:29 AM
RE: And so her Journey Begins.. - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 08:59 AM
RE: And so her Journey Begins.. - by Sirris - June 02, 2023, 09:24 AM
RE: And so her Journey Begins.. - by Void - June 02, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: And so her Journey Begins.. - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 01:48 PM
RE: And so her Journey Begins.. - by Void - June 02, 2023, 05:46 PM