Hoshor Plains [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria
Maybe he shouldn't have said anything. Maybe he should have just lived in the moment with her. Marcus felt his head spin with hundreds of different thoughts as the realization hit Wren like a buffalo. He almost regretted showing up at one point as the heat of embarrassment flamed in his cheeks. But no, he wouldn't regret it. No matter how these next few moments went, Marcus knew since the day they met that Wren really meant something to him. And because of this, she was going to find out either way. To have her find out after being physically involved would just be worse. 

Taking a few deep breaths, he closed his eyes for a moment to focus on her question. She had every reason to feel blind-sided and hurt, and he would help her understand as best as he could. "Yes, she left me. Our connection wasn't great before that and thinking back I wouldn't say I was happy either but-" Thump, thump, thump. His heart smashed against his ribs in a desperate attempt to escape such an awkward conversation. "You're not just a rebound. I've been sticking around this area for you. If you didn't mean anything to me, I would have just gone my own way." He whined to her, pleading for her to understand that this all just looked bad. Ears flattened to his head as hers did, his body crept closer to her while he still rested on his belly. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner."
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again - by Marcus - June 07, 2023, 01:59 PM