Lake Rodney Life was so much better with you there
26 Posts
Ooc — Forest
Alaric. Teekon. Rodney. Shemesh tucked her head to her chest and nodded, more to herself than the wolf. She wracked her brain for a brief moment but didn’t recognize either of those place names — and certainly wouldn’t have known his before he told her. Her master was prone to rattling off the entire itinerary of their trips at once, often interwoven with stories of his past, and sometimes the details got lost along the way.

Shemesh shook her head to try and clear her thoughts, ears flopping audibly before sticking back up. ”Well met,” she repeated. It was no use to be rude just because she was distracted. ”And yes, I’m… I’m sure it is. My home is called Marion, and that must be named after someone too.”

Noam said it used to be called something else, just like everything was, but she couldn’t remember that name either.

”Do you know where the nearest road is?” Shemesh asked. It had to be south or southeast, because that was where she’d come from, but all she could find was more wilderness and not enough food.
Messages In This Thread
Life was so much better with you there - by Shemesh - July 05, 2023, 12:07 AM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 06, 2023, 07:18 AM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 06, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Shemesh - July 07, 2023, 12:49 AM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 07, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 07, 2023, 03:28 PM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 07, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 07, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 08, 2023, 06:06 AM