The Sunspire lend me your ears
I'd rather die with someone than let that person die before my eyes
261 Posts
Ooc — Rain
She is starting to feel weak from the loss of blood as the world starts to blur. Her muzzle stinging from the tear the lone wolf has left her from the top of her snout to the bottom, but her paw is worse. Every step causes her pain, making her wince and clinch her teeth together to keep from crying out. Perhaps she should see a healer, but she doesn't want to admit that the lone wolf has injured her badly enough for that. She is supposed to be strong, perhaps not quick witted, but the victor without serious injury. The loner was a good fighter, to Rain, she should have been in a pack. Not wandering the Tekkon wilds stealing food from pack territories to survive. Anyone would benefit greatly from her skills.

Sitting, Rain studies the torn padding of her front paw. Each time she licks away the blood more flows out, so she can't tell how bad the damage is. She watches the dark red blood drip from her paw to the dirt, leaving a wet drop like the start of a storm. Annoyed, she licks ferociously at the wound while willing it to stop bleeding out. Damn the loner.

Growling low in her chest out of frustration, she gives up on stopping the bleeding and forces herself forward again, slow limping paw step by slow limping paw step. Even though she is prideful of her victory, it did not leave her without any wounds to bare. Sighing, she feels sad that her beautiful light-grey coat is marked again. The first and only scar that she had gained years ago is a constant reminder of the betrayal in her old pack. The new wound on her muzzle will be a reminder of her fist victory for The Sunspire. Which she has to admit isn't all that bad.
Messages In This Thread
lend me your ears - by Valerius - October 23, 2014, 05:51 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Rain - October 23, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Valerius - October 26, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: lend me your ears - by Rain - October 27, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Valerius - October 27, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Rain - October 27, 2014, 09:21 PM