Kintla Flatlands As long as I have air to breathe, I'm fine
Sunclaw
48 Posts
Ooc — Sunclaw
Sunspots smiled "I think you're a better hunter than me" he stepped back a bit when he noticed that he had gotten too close "I haven't hunted anything bigger than a rabbit since I had to feed the cubs..."
He stopped, aware that he had said too much. However, he continued: "The only one who hunted with me was Selena, but Khaba interrupted us..." His ears twitched "The last time I saw her, I promised her I wouldn't let anyone hurt her."

"But I couldn't protect her, just like I couldn't protect my cubs. I think that's why I tried to protect my pack, protect Khaba" he lowered his head "but I couldn't protect him either"

He was silent for a moment before continuing: "Even though I hate Zaahira, I think I would be incapable of hurting someone who had been Selena's friend."

"Toula told me that I should return to the pack in a fortnight, and I don't know whether to do it." She looked at the horizon, and her melancholy tone turned into a laughing tone "I don't think Akashingo can accept me"

YouTube Channel: Sunclaw (Narrated videos of wolves and pups. Updates from Yellowstone Wolf Packs)

[Image: sunclaw.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: As long as I have air to breathe, I'm fine - by Sunspots - July 18, 2023, 05:53 PM