Redhawk Caldera Dude, Don't Even. 《M rated, naughty words used. Maybe.》
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

The male's response forced a laugh from Fin's throat. He tasted like grass? Her mind began to wander to the many reasons why he might think that about himself, but she bit her lip to hold the quips back. Especially as he began to squirm around again upon his perch in an effort she assumed was to get himself down.

Only moments passed before he proved that this was indeed his goal as he gave the tree trunk a huge bear hug and slid back down to the earth. She backed away as he landed on his bum, her head tilted bemusedly as his first action once grounded was to bat a piece of fruit over to her. A grin flickered across her muzzle.

"I don't think you'll need to," Fin replied with a sly smile, "You ever thought of using a long stick and smacking them down? Usually does the trick for me..." The tip of her tail flicked back and forth as she spoke, her eyes alight with mischief. She reached out a paw to poke at the pomegranate and bring it closer to herself. She wasn't particularly hungry at that moment, but she felt compelled to give the guy a little bit of a break. He had worked ever so hard for it.

Fin enjoyed the dumbfounded look upon his face for a moment before she decided to change the track of the conversation and put him at ease. "Here, I'll help you get more down and then we can take some to the rest of the pack and have a nice lunch together," Fin said with a wag of her tail before the pair set to work to feed the pack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dude, Don't Even. 《M rated, naughty words used. Maybe.》 - by Finley - October 25, 2014, 03:04 PM