Lion Head Mesa i wanna take the hand inside you
Muat-riya
Fellahin
138 Posts
Ooc — Twin
!!!! <3

A voice from behind echoes through the halls, polite and airy; woven with silk and accented deeply with those of the desert. When she turns, she is greeted with thoughtful eyes and a dark masked face.
Oh, hello, Inji returns the greeting with a curl of her lip. I am, yeah! her body swivels, the pelt slipping to rest upon her mid-back. You must be one of the other fellahin, right? Nice to meet you, co-worker. her grin stretches.
She swoops behind Eset to check one of the empty rooms — within it, she sees a dried-up water dish and a pile of crumpled bedfurs. She makes a note to tend to it later. I'm doing alright, she shrugs, a coolness to it. so far, everyone's been really friendly. The Queen especially. And it's so fancy, isn't it? Like, look at this! she gestures to nothing in particular. It's kinda crazy. I feel lucky to work in a place like this, y'know?
A buttery, girlish giggle falls from her lips. Her gaze finds the intricate golden necklace strung around Eset's neck, and curiously, she bends down to admire it. That's so pretty! Who gave you that?
Messages In This Thread
i wanna take the hand inside you - by Inji - July 30, 2023, 02:36 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Eset - August 01, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Inji - August 01, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Eset - August 02, 2023, 05:59 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Inji - August 02, 2023, 06:43 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Eset - August 02, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Inji - August 02, 2023, 10:40 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Eset - August 04, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Inji - August 04, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Eset - August 04, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Inji - August 06, 2023, 07:16 PM