Bearclaw Valley with sincerity, there is virtue
Loner
30 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Private 
@Drust using an old bearclaw valley pack map as inspo here

Keiko and the spirit of the forest journeyed deeper into the valley. She discovered the clear river that ran through it, a glorious waterfall, and lush forests… but what was most peculiar about this territory was that there was only one entrance… and that meant one exit.

No wonder the great white Kami chose this garden. It was his own secret Shangri-la. Keiko couldn’t help but wonder if a bridge existed here that connected to the celestial plane - the kami’s homeland.

Soon, weariness overcame Keiko’s zeal. She began to fall asleep at the wheel, even as they walked.

Do gods sleep? She wondered. The teachings, scrolls, and stories never mentioned the needs of earth-walking spirits. Surely not, the priestess thought to herself. But what if…

=“O-kami-sama, forgive me, but I must rest. Your divine, tireless spirit is unparalleled, but I will arrange for you a bed should you find the desire to repose.”= She dipped her head and began to collect fronds of fern, comically tired, to craft a modest bed.

"Words as we hear them" | ="Translated Japanese"=
Messages In This Thread
with sincerity, there is virtue - by Keiko - September 04, 2023, 08:30 PM
RE: with sincerity, there is virtue - by Drust - September 04, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: with sincerity, there is virtue - by Keiko - September 09, 2023, 07:55 AM
RE: with sincerity, there is virtue - by Drust - September 09, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: with sincerity, there is virtue - by Keiko - September 14, 2023, 09:29 PM
RE: with sincerity, there is virtue - by Drust - September 14, 2023, 10:47 PM
RE: with sincerity, there is virtue - by Keiko - September 21, 2023, 10:18 PM
RE: with sincerity, there is virtue - by Drust - October 05, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: with sincerity, there is virtue - by Keiko - October 18, 2023, 09:27 PM