Little Goat Mountain I never trust a narcissist
Qeya River
Il Socio
102 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He lowered his head to the boy could see his face. He wasn't sure how well the kids could even see at this point, but he was eager to make himself imprinted in their early memories. They would grow up, nurtured at least a tiny part by them, and he was keen to see them meet the success their mother had planned. He also had to admit, the kids were pretty cute. It wouldn't be long before they'd be able to play, too. 

Mira's voice caused his chin to lift, and he looks down at the freckled kid with a smile, chuckling as the child immediately began to scramble back toward her voice. "Wild heart maybe, but he loves his Mama," He noted, hearing the happy pay attention to me! whines coming from the den. He stepped forward and lowered his head, squinting into the dark when she asked about food. 

"Brought a nice big one, yeah," He replied, noticing that she had not drawn forward. The other children likely needed warmth, though he could already tell that wherever Mira went, the little freckled one would likely go too. "Wanna trade spots? Or you want me to rip off chunks an' bring 'em to you?" He said, his voice soft.
Messages In This Thread
I never trust a narcissist - by Ashkova - September 06, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ksura - September 07, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Mira - September 08, 2023, 12:33 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ashkova - September 13, 2023, 09:53 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ksura - September 15, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Athalia - September 15, 2023, 10:00 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Mira - September 17, 2023, 01:24 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ashkova - September 18, 2023, 07:57 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Athalia - September 26, 2023, 05:34 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ksura - September 28, 2023, 09:37 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Mira - October 05, 2023, 10:25 PM