Redhawk Caldera leafstone
Loner
162 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Teya made a playful threat and leaped in after her. The Raven’s splash partly drowned out the child’s subsequent shriek—literally, since the wave of water sloshed right into Frolic’s open mouth, resulting in a fit of coughing and sputtering.

It didn’t take long to clear her airways. As soon as she could breathe properly again, Frolic burst into a fit of giggles. There was something very delightful about being in this aquatic environment with her aunt. She didn’t think about it on any conscious level, of course, but water certainly made for a softer playground.

Toes! she immediately yelled in reply to Teya’s question, diving to snatch one of the Raven’s digits in her teeth and give it a little nibble.

Of course, that was the other thing about water: it’s impossible to breathe if you’re only pretending to be a fishy! Despite learning this lesson just a moment prior, Frolic made the mistake of inhaling whilst her blackened muzzle was submerged. Rather than get a mouthful of delicious toe beans, she got a lungful of water, which led to another, worse fit.

It was loud enough to draw a concerned Maia over to the nearby water’s edge. When Frolic recovered a second time, she glanced at her mama and waved. Just like when she gained another bump or bruise from falling over on dry land, Frolic wasn’t about to let a little bit of H2O spoil her fun!

No apologies necessary! I wouldn’t mind lightening my load a lil’ bit, so want to fade and archive? :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
leafstone - by Teya - July 20, 2023, 10:16 AM
RE: leafstone - by Frolic - July 20, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: leafstone - by Teya - July 27, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: leafstone - by Frolic - July 28, 2023, 08:41 AM
RE: leafstone - by Teya - August 04, 2023, 03:55 PM
RE: leafstone - by Frolic - August 04, 2023, 08:20 PM
RE: leafstone - by Teya - August 23, 2023, 03:44 PM
RE: leafstone - by Frolic - August 29, 2023, 08:43 PM
RE: leafstone - by Teya - September 17, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: leafstone - by Frolic - September 19, 2023, 10:44 AM