Redtail Rise and i still rise
Redtail Rise
Bjern
101 Posts
Ooc — H2O
lightning strikes over the taiga when sunrise sees the display.

feeling taunted by this stranger, perhaps too enraged to even use her nose to smell a familiarity that possibly lingered, the girl thrusts herself forward into a gallop with teeth bared. while her skills in nose-to-nose combat remained elementary, the girl has spent enough times in her playful spars and observing of others to know that there is some form of strategy to these things. her own strategy however remains unclear, and all she can think about is pummeling this stranger for making a mockery of the rise.

moments like these would solidify why packs needed guardians, and why sunrise would fit the role just fine. 

her speed is perhaps limited with a larger frame, but what she may be able to attempt is a body slam to kick the opponent off balance. she holds no back up ideas in her head and comes to laser focus on the impending collision that she thinks may happen in her mind.

leaving a bit vague for free interpretation/response! <3

Sunrise is a nonverbal character and communicates using facial expression, body language, and primitive vocalization. Please see her pawprints for more details on threading with her! 
Messages In This Thread
and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - September 10, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - September 11, 2023, 11:45 AM
RE: and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - September 11, 2023, 12:09 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - September 14, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - September 21, 2023, 11:49 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - September 24, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - September 24, 2023, 08:46 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - October 03, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - December 29, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - January 30, 2024, 01:49 PM