Redtail Rise and i still rise
Redtail Rise
Bjern
101 Posts
Ooc — H2O
for what sunrise may have in tenacity and heart, she lacks in control, now in clear evidence to the berserkr.

she is quickly bested by the dropped shoulder, moving too quickly to calculate that her opponent would actively move against her. the collision of bone into flesh knocks the wind right out of her as the youngling heaves and crumbles, finding herself knocked away and onto her back. 

as she attempts to suck in a breath, nothing comes. sheer terror comes to wrap around her chest as sunrise furiously rolls to find her shaky legs beneath her. eventually she finds herself upright and looks towards the other, noticing the distinctive markings of wolverine despite her uncertain eyes. sunrise does not come to trust what she sees and instead comes to launch another feeble attempt at an attack.

aiming to dive in and best the other by biting at the forearms, sunrise hopes to grab ahold of a leg and cause a stumble whilst keeping her own neck safe. she hadn't even had a chance to recognize the scent of the other.

Sunrise is a nonverbal character and communicates using facial expression, body language, and primitive vocalization. Please see her pawprints for more details on threading with her! 
Messages In This Thread
and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - September 10, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - September 11, 2023, 11:45 AM
RE: and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - September 11, 2023, 12:09 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - September 14, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - September 21, 2023, 11:49 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - September 24, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - September 24, 2023, 08:46 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - October 03, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Saturdays Sunrise - December 29, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: and i still rise - by Ameline - January 30, 2024, 01:49 PM