Redhawk Caldera aitchugaa-kaluk
Loner
162 Posts
Ooc — Kat
His remark made her mind whir. What did she want? What might her parents want? Before Frolic could come up with anything, he posed a question about her leader.

Oh. He just died, Frolic remembered aloud. Don’t worry, she added in case he would mope about it like everybody else, he’s going to be a tree now.

Her mind turned back to items she might like to request from a trader. Recollecting Uncle Bronco’s death made her think of her parents and how sad they were about his passing. Frolic tapped at her chin, one eye squinting thoughtfully as she poked out her tongue.

I want my parents to stop being sad. I bet they’d like a gift, she posited before disclaiming, but not a stinky fish!

There was still the matter of what Frolic could offer up in exchange. She was young and had very few possessions, certainly nothing of particular note or interest to a trader such as this. The only thing she could think of was perhaps a tooth. She had a loose one…

You want a tooth to plant a tooth tree? Frolic queried.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
aitchugaa-kaluk - by Kigipigak - September 30, 2023, 08:28 PM
RE: aitchugaa-kaluk - by Frolic - October 02, 2023, 01:05 PM
RE: aitchugaa-kaluk - by Kigipigak - October 02, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: aitchugaa-kaluk - by Frolic - October 02, 2023, 07:30 PM
RE: aitchugaa-kaluk - by Kigipigak - October 02, 2023, 08:30 PM
RE: aitchugaa-kaluk - by Frolic - October 02, 2023, 08:48 PM
RE: aitchugaa-kaluk - by Kigipigak - October 02, 2023, 09:07 PM
RE: aitchugaa-kaluk - by Frolic - October 02, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: aitchugaa-kaluk - by Kigipigak - October 02, 2023, 10:07 PM
RE: aitchugaa-kaluk - by Frolic - October 03, 2023, 08:16 AM
RE: aitchugaa-kaluk - by Kigipigak - October 05, 2023, 03:00 PM