Ocean's Breath Plateau It's just ink on paper
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Heph flattered Thyra's mother, and it was appreciated. She knew her mother had some reservations about getting very close with the Moonpacks- simply for fear that they might suggest that they join in and choose a name, and possibly surrender their beliefs but...Thyra had already felt the pack slip from their old ways. The ceremonies and stories had become infrequent, sacrifices had been eliminated altogether. Solveig had brought change and while Thyra did miss some of their ceremonies, she was relieved that they were also not spending so much time simply guarding a cave of a great tree simply because it had been deemed holy. 

She was figuring out how to reply to Heph, but her features fell and she became fully distracted by the grief that Heph portrayed when she spoke about losing an important member of one of the Moonpacks. "Oh, Heph, I- I'm so sorry to hear that," She said, ears pulling back. To hear that it might effect the pack's wintering habits meant that she really must have been quite significant. Staying with family, in the wake of such a loss, seemed to Thyra like a good idea. 

"We are thinking inland...We do not know names for the mountains. We may go past those mountains," She said, gesturing to the ones to the South, where Moonspear reached up to the sky, "Though it would be a long travel, so we may also stay in the shelter of these ones," She said, gesturing to the long range of Sunspire mountains. "Once we have settled, I will come and speak with you again," She said, tail waving gently. She did enjoy getting to deliver messages, though she gasped in surprise when she realized she'd failed to answer another important question. 

"Oh! Oh me- oh, I am sorry- my name is Thyra, ouf!" She said, laughing and rolling her eyes. "What I am some days, is not as good as other days," She smiled.
Old Norse | Common Tongue
Messages In This Thread
It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - September 10, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - September 10, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - September 11, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - September 16, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - October 11, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - October 14, 2023, 10:55 AM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - October 16, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - October 20, 2023, 08:14 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - December 15, 2023, 06:01 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - December 17, 2023, 12:12 AM