Stone Circle It's you, it's me, it's us
Kvarsheim
Anda*
Humble not Meek
122 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Eyes of slate grey, eyes that he couldn't look at. Fadir's eyes, fadir's. He frowned as he looked at Tauris, she was not his mother or his father. She hardly saw him really. She played with him a few times, had done what she could when she could. But her attentions had been on her own family.

Where was his mother? His father gone and in the ground. He felt his shoulder twitch and he wanted to rage and tell her no he didn't promise! And it wasn't fair to ask it of him either! He had a mother, up until a day ago, had had a father. What right did his auntie have to come and say come to me with your ails, not his mother, not his father, not his siblings, but to her.

An ugly feeling took place in his heart of heart, quickly shame followed. He was being unfair. He knew that. Fadir had always told him to love and to be humble and kind. But he couldn't find that humility or that kindness right now and he was angry for it. IT was always so easy for Fadir to find it. Why couldn't he?

Instead he bowed his head and looked away with tears burning his eyes, but he nodded. That was all she would get.
Messages In This Thread
It's you, it's me, it's us - by Tauris - October 21, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: It's you, it's me, it's us - by Kristjan - October 21, 2023, 06:59 PM
RE: It's you, it's me, it's us - by Astrid - October 22, 2023, 10:41 PM
RE: It's you, it's me, it's us - by Sven - October 23, 2023, 12:17 PM
RE: It's you, it's me, it's us - by Ujurak - November 05, 2023, 05:58 PM
RE: It's you, it's me, it's us - by Tauris - November 09, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: It's you, it's me, it's us - by Kristjan - November 20, 2023, 07:04 PM