Hushed Willows Show me the places where the others gave you scars.
91 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She felt Reverie's weight on her shoulder and, prepared for it, she braced herself to support. Wayfarer gently poked her nose to her companion's furs, sniffing and searching for the location of her injuries. She kept an ear pricked to listen for the explanation for her sorry state: fleeing from a big cat, and ultimately taking a tumble. The rogue gritted her teeth, Amber gaze seeking the sunshine of Reverie's.

Someone else, she stated, had been aiding in her recovery, and there was something in her tone that rubbed her the wrong way as she mentioned a name - Boone. Wayfarer couldn't explain the sudden ripple of frustration beneath the surface to hear it, though she exhaled and pushed herself to move beyond it. It was weird, and stupid.

Reverie wanted to hear about what she'd been up to, and shifted. Wayfarer followed closely, watchful, a little nervous that the gilded wolfess would lose her footing. You know, just... she wasn't really prepared to share her inner turmoil with anyone, revisiting old haunts. Nothing exciting.

She trailed along, letting Reverie set the pace.
"After all we've been through, everything I've done,
it can't all be for nothing."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show me the places where the others gave you scars. - by Wayfarer - October 25, 2023, 02:21 AM