Stone Circle With wondering eyes, do they appear.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
68 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
She Listened to his every word, smiling and nodding along.
With the cold winds blowing, frost should be not far behind. In order for a pack to survive, food was a necessity. 

She spoke, presenting a question and reply.
“Possibly. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to pick myself up a trade. But as long as the pack is being helped, then I’m satisfied.” He probably sounded modest, but he really did love serving others. “I do seem to have some luck, especially with small and medium game.” “And as for a preference, I like to try for medium sized game, but I especially enjoy fishing. I was taught how to do it by a master back in my homeland.”

“What about you, Vale?” He returned a question. Perhaps she would tell a little about herself. If so, he would be more than pleased to listen.
Active weekdays: Monday (evenings), Saturday, Sunday — Most evening times are open (PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
With wondering eyes, do they appear. - by Bjorn - October 09, 2023, 06:56 PM
RE: With wondering eyes, do they appear. - by Vale Enid - October 20, 2023, 12:33 AM
RE: With wondering eyes, do they appear. - by Bjorn - October 20, 2023, 12:41 AM
RE: With wondering eyes, do they appear. - by Vale Enid - October 21, 2023, 12:10 PM
RE: With wondering eyes, do they appear. - by Bjorn - October 21, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: With wondering eyes, do they appear. - by Vale Enid - October 27, 2023, 07:30 PM
RE: With wondering eyes, do they appear. - by Bjorn - October 27, 2023, 10:12 PM
RE: With wondering eyes, do they appear. - by Vale Enid - November 13, 2023, 06:40 PM
RE: With wondering eyes, do they appear. - by Bjorn - November 17, 2023, 03:40 PM
RE: With wondering eyes, do they appear. - by Vale Enid - December 13, 2023, 08:06 PM
RE: With wondering eyes, do they appear. - by Bjorn - December 13, 2023, 09:23 PM