Redsand Canyon Wrote my number on the bathroom wall
184 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He lingered in the lowlands for a week, observing the residents from a distance. It was tempting to find his place here, among his kind. But still Talisman heard a whisper in the back of his mind, calling him back to Hoshor Plains. Eventually, he heeded it.

Hunger drove him off course, the trail of a young mountain goat leading him into the mountains. The coyote managed to track down his prey only to turn away, aware he could never best such a beast alone, particularly not in these treacherous conditions.

Talis intended to descend in a westward direction, though he got turned around and couldn’t check his position due to the rock walls rising every which way. He knew he wanted to go down but he was forced to climb up just to get a glimpse of the sun.

From atop a soaring rock shelf that led ever upward to Arrow Lake, he sorted out his cardinal directions and prepared to descend again. There was a deep canyon ahead. He would have to turn north or south to go around it. Talis decided on the former, scurrying along until he very abruptly found himself crossing paths with a she-wolf.
Messages In This Thread
Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 06, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 06, 2023, 05:57 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 07, 2023, 12:10 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 12:32 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 07, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 01:10 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 07, 2023, 01:30 PM