Two Eyes Cenote I wish you would
13 Posts
Ooc — roni
he amuses me so much

The smile upon his lips brought confidence to the Princess - that, in an intertwining of fate, he had hoped to cross paths with her again as well. Though, rapt as she was in his stare, she asked herself a single question - what was it about him that enthralled her so? His status perhaps, or the way he had eyes for her and her alone. Whatever it was, she found a selfish want to keep it all for herself.

The Land of Sun and Sand; if anything like the cenote must be a land of grandeur in of itself. "Mesbasi is nothing like the desert here," she found herself saying, "I think it is the absence of anything familiar that only adds to my pull." They hailed from different lands, but there was some comfort in shared homesickness that drew fondness for the Lord besides a swell of desire. So then, what had led to his departure?

At his next statement, she stifled a chuckle behind a raised paw. "Tell me then, Naberious, was it your intention to interrupt the Amira as she proceeds to bathe? That is rather rude, you know." There was no bite to her query, only a sparkle in her eyes. Was it Cyrus nature too, to sink the fangs of his gaze into every Lady he happened upon?
"Common" // "Arabic"
Princess of the Light
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☼ ⋆⁺₊⋆
Messages In This Thread
I wish you would - by Nefari - November 01, 2023, 12:19 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - November 05, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Nefari - November 08, 2023, 10:19 AM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - November 15, 2023, 10:16 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Nefari - November 28, 2023, 01:52 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - December 07, 2023, 09:15 PM