Redhawk Caldera You can hate me if you want to, but it won't break me
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue wagged her tail at the sight of Perry coming forward, and gave him a small smile. She also made a nod at Fox who came soon after, though she did not come overly close. For a moment Blue wondered at it, but decided it was really none of her business. At Perry's questions she frowned, No I'm afraid not. I followed his trail to the sheer cliffs, and it stops there. However, there was no body at the bottom, nor was there a trail back it just ends...I don't know what that means. We can't unfortunately continue to look for him actively as winter approaches though I still do and Dante and Lasher on occasion. She grew quiet, pensive. She wasn't sure how to even begin this conversation.

So she just jumped right into it. Perry I'm going to be 4 in spring. I am not getting any younger and I will never love another again like I loved your brother. However, being a mother has been what I have always wanted. Lasher has offered again to sire a litter and I have accepted this time. We will not be mates in the sense that most are, we will mostly just be co parents and good friends. I would love for you to be involved with them. And I wanted to tell you myself, because you are my best friend. I know this is rather a selfish decision, and one i usually don't make, but for once I've decided to do what is best for me. She grew quiet and stood there with her eyes on her friend, a little worried about his reaction, while at the same time standing firm behind her own beliefs.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You can hate me if you want to, but it won't break me - by Blue Willow - October 31, 2014, 08:22 AM