Lost Creek Hollow i'll draw a map of the world
141 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Kel was a watchful shadow at her back, occasionally touching his nose to her hip to remind her of his presence. It was good to be back in the Teekon Wilds, good to be free of the tension which had gripped them so tightly over the last weeks, but even so he found it difficult to truly let his guard down. His view of the world had changed. Even his time in Willowspire had not taught him the full truth of war; it had been a sanctuary, a mountain fortress untouched by the chaos in the valley below.

Now it was gone. Now they were back. He still wasn't sure he wanted to see Crowfeather again, but Kel never could say no to Doedapple. Had she asked for the world he would have found a way to sling it over his shoulders and carry it to her. But she only asked for this, for him to follow where she led, and so here he was. He did not join her call. He drew up alongside her and brushed his muzzle over her shoulder, but said nothing.
Messages In This Thread
i'll draw a map of the world - by Doedapple - December 09, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: i'll draw a map of the world - by Kestrelcloud - December 09, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: i'll draw a map of the world - by Silvertongue - December 10, 2023, 08:32 AM
RE: i'll draw a map of the world - by Doedapple - December 13, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: i'll draw a map of the world - by Silvertongue - December 26, 2023, 10:09 PM