Hoshor Plains magenta rhododendron
104 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Only by chance, had Bronte been in the vicinity of Matteo. Like him, the various campsites interested her. She was also quite keen to get a look at the healers site too. Before this hunt, her single visit to glean knowledge from Moonwoman, hinted at a growing curiosity. 

As she had drawn closer, in awe of the mammoth beasts grazing in the distance, the salty sea water scent that clung to the boy made her nose wiggle. She had never been to the sea before. The scent he wore was completely new to the sheltered Blackthorn.

She had wanted to come up to him and introduce herself, but found her nerves getting in the way yet again. Over to the distant bison she glanced, as if checking that they wouldn't get anywhere close. Then, thankfully, a kind stranger appeared, cheerfully approaching them. 

Bourbon eyes blinked, falling on the pretty young girl nearly her own age. Examining the sprig in her jaws. Feeling her cheeks warm and her tail stir, she nodded. "Of course! I think I could use the luck." She exchanged a glance with Matteo. "How do we start? I've, um, never received a blessing before."
Messages In This Thread
magenta rhododendron - by Seal - December 27, 2023, 11:47 AM
RE: magenta rhododendron - by Taggak - December 27, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: magenta rhododendron - by Bronte - December 27, 2023, 03:24 PM
RE: magenta rhododendron - by Seal - December 28, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: magenta rhododendron - by Taggak - December 30, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: magenta rhododendron - by Bronte - January 01, 2024, 08:54 PM
RE: magenta rhododendron - by Seal - February 25, 2024, 11:20 AM
RE: magenta rhododendron - by Bronte - March 02, 2024, 05:42 PM