Redhawk Caldera Gremlinade
Loner
162 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Frolic spent her last few weeks in Brecheliant doing three things, mainly: eating as much food as possible; spending as much time with family as possible; and gathering as much knowledge as possible. She wanted to be prepared for life on the road, looking out for herself, and while Frolic knew it would be the adventure of a lifetime, she also knew it wasn’t going to be all fun and games.

She did a lot of growing up in this time span, as a matter of fact, and was a little more subdued for it. She was still the bright-eyed, bushy-tailed Frolic everybody knew, though there was now an undercurrent of stoicism to mark her maturation and readiness for dispersal into the uncharted wilderness.

On this late December day, Frolic was dutifully practicing one of many survival skills that might serve her well sometime soon. Ceridwen would find her digging in a small snowbank, scooping out a shallow dugout that would just fit her nearly full-grown physique. In the absence of other bodies, Frolic would need to rely on her own body heat to stay warm on wintry nights.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - December 27, 2023, 03:57 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - December 27, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - December 28, 2023, 04:22 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - December 28, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 08:27 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - December 30, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - January 01, 2024, 01:01 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - January 02, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - January 02, 2024, 04:02 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - January 03, 2024, 03:10 PM