Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Dude," Peregrine rejoined with a touch of playful impatience, "if the Alpha male and founder invites you, it isn't trespassing. I really meant it when I said I wanted to view the plateau and caldera as sister packs." With that said, he wouldn't press the point further. If she wasn't comfortable, that was fine. He could convince her another time.

When she beckoned him to join her on a walk into the unclaimed lands around the mount, he followed her. "Maybe in timing but... they actually first proposed the idea when Atticus was in his coma," Peregrine said. "I'm happy for them," he added simply. Yes, it was an inherently strange arrangement but who the hell was he to judge? The only aspect that gave him any qualms was Lasher's involvement, only because he was envious of Blue Willow in that way.

"Everyone seems to be taking the blame. It's no one's fault," Peregrine said. "How's Dante handling leadership?" he wondered, genuinely interested in the answer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 02, 2014, 12:26 PM