Hushed Willows So Hungry
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

Meat! He would have never thought he would see such a glorious sight. Drool immediately starts dripping from his muzzle the moment he first laid his eyes on it. Pure instinct took over as he gorges himself on the frozen and rock hard piece of rib. Bits of food and blood smear all over his muzzle.

After he finished devouring the meat laid before him, he expresses his gratitude towards Boone.

Boone, thank you. You saved my life. I did have a home. It was north of the Snowforest Taiga called “Glacia Tempest”. My pack, The Frostbites, were attacked by a bear called Noctus. I was just a pup at the time. Noctus killed everyone in my pack and destroyed my den. That was about a year and a half ago now. I’ve been on my own ever since.”

The expression on Tuft’s face changed from fear and worry, to a look of confidence and courage. 

“You saved my life.” Tuft said. “And for that I must repay you. If your pack permits it, I could be your protector. I have fought many creatures before by myself. If you don’t want me to do that, please let me aid you in some other way.” 

Messages In This Thread
So Hungry - by Tuft - December 31, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: So Hungry - by Boone - January 01, 2024, 06:36 PM
RE: So Hungry - by Tuft - January 02, 2024, 12:34 AM
RE: So Hungry - by Boone - January 02, 2024, 06:06 PM
RE: So Hungry - by Tuft - January 03, 2024, 01:50 AM
RE: So Hungry - by Boone - January 03, 2024, 12:33 PM
RE: So Hungry - by Tuft - January 03, 2024, 05:13 PM
RE: So Hungry - by Boone - January 03, 2024, 05:25 PM
RE: So Hungry - by Tuft - January 04, 2024, 11:56 AM