Ocean's Breath Plateau Hold My Breath For the Tide
216 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
He was stumbling over his own words and then Rodyn's for there was wisdom in them and yet a reticence in Massaraq, to let go of the overwhelming waves of fear and anger too that came from too long lingering on the precipice. But these were things that he could not say even if he tried for how could one say nothing at all? Choose to interpret it - as if there was a choice, as if the answer did not already lay in the hollow feeling in his belly that he could not fill no matter how much he ate or how much he drank or how far he roamed. And yet truth - or maybe he simply wanted the words to be true - that his future was still a thing he coud have a hand in writing, that he had not disappeared like he had feared, that he still had things to offer like loyalty and love.

Water slapped across the shore breaking him out of a moment's reverie. "I...hope so. Perhaps not so much of late, having been gone." A trace of humor had slipped into his words, half performance half genuine in its discomfort a desire to slip on something even if ill-fitting to hide in. But his journey had not been short.
Messages In This Thread
Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Massaraq - January 05, 2024, 12:23 AM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Rodyn - January 05, 2024, 06:39 AM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Massaraq - January 06, 2024, 04:42 PM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Rodyn - January 06, 2024, 07:00 PM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Massaraq - January 06, 2024, 11:34 PM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Rodyn - January 07, 2024, 07:18 AM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Massaraq - January 07, 2024, 09:50 AM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Rodyn - January 08, 2024, 03:56 PM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Massaraq - January 09, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Rodyn - January 12, 2024, 09:29 AM
RE: Hold My Breath For the Tide - by Massaraq - January 12, 2024, 10:20 AM