Hushed Willows "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack"
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
Whoops! Sorry! Hopefully I did it right this time lol

Tuft looked over and saw @Reverie. Her golden fur flowing in the wind looked beautiful against the pure white of the snow. "She looks absolutely stunning!" Tuft thought to himself. He could also smell the importance in her role in the pack as Coach. 

Tuft smiled back, a gentle swing in his tail showing his excitement in meeting another wolf. "Hello Reverie, pleased to meet you! I'm not gonna lie, it is so good to see another wolf! I haven't seen anyone for the past couple months." Tuft said.

"Any help finding a den would be amazing! Believe me, any shelter is better than what I've tried to find in the past. Is there a good place that is close to you and Boone's den? I want to make sure that both of you are well protected." 

Messages In This Thread
"His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 09, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 09, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 09, 2024, 02:44 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 11, 2024, 05:01 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 12, 2024, 12:08 AM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 13, 2024, 01:10 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 14, 2024, 02:22 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 14, 2024, 05:01 PM